About Chrometech of Wisconsin
ChromeTech of Wisconsin is an ISO Certified industrial plating company that has been providing industry with the highest quality plating and finishing services since 1984, but our history doesn't begin there. ChromeTech's owner, Alan Henry, is a second generation plating expert, beginning his career with his father, in the 1970's. In 1984, he opened his own facility, which soon proved to be inadequate for the flourishing business.
In 1989, a much larger facility was built specifically for the hard chrome and sulfamate nickel plating operations, with state-of-the-art waste treatment, ventilation, and processing systems. An automated, programmable hoist line was added in 1994, to accommodate high volume requirements. Since then, ChromeTech has added additional mechanical finishing equipment and an electroless nickel-plating line. Today, Alan is joined by the third generation, his sons Zach and Ross.
ChromeTech has a dedicated, trained and educated workforce. We provide in-house classes and training as well as professional training and certification through our affiliation with the National Association of Surface Finishing (NASF) and American Society of Quality (ASQ).
ChromeTech enjoys a very diverse customer base, whose industries include hydraulics, pneumatics, agriculture machinery, heavy equipment, automotive, railroad, tool & die, household and commercial appliances, industrial automation, paper and pulp, specialty equipment, and more.
We grew again in 2016! Not content to rest on our laurels, we added a new line. We now have 7 Electroless Nickel baths and have expanded to 44,000 sq ft. ChromeTech is now even better equipped to meet your quality and delivery requirements.
Our facility is located in Franklin, Wisconsin, which is 7 miles southwest of Milwaukee. With our automated and manual systems, we process large, one of a kind parts, up to 8,000 pounds, to high volume production in excess of 500,000 pieces weekly.
We will strive to:
- practice environmental stewardship in our communities.
- be tour ready at all times to reflect a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- provide consistent quality, value and service in everything we do to both internal and external customers.
- lead by example taking ownership of our attitude, actions and outcomes.
- foster open, honest and consistent communication between employees, suppliers and customers.
- improve communication by actively listening in order to understand better.
- own the content, timing, and delivery of our message to reach our target audience.
- encourage individual and team growth by being generous with our knowledge and humble in our teaching.
- facilitate an atmosphere of transparency, integrity and accountability.
- nurture a workplace where everyone has a sense of belonging, enjoyment and pride.
- empower and support each person with the resources, knowledge and direction necessary to execute their goals.
- recognize small and large efforts, employee engagement, and success at the highest levels possible.
- innovate and evolve to market trends and conditions focusing our services to optimize future opportunities.
- continually drive improvement by investing in people, understanding our processes and eliminating all forms of waste.
- proactively manage details to ensure the profitability of our company.
Learn more about ChromeTech of Wisconsin:
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
In compliance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule regarding healthcare benefits, ChromeTech is providing access to machine readable files on this page. To access the machine-readable files created and published by our provider, United Healthcare, please click here and Click Control F and search ‘Chrome Tech’ to bring up our group’s information.